Terms of Service
imagine-things.com respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send us a mail containing the following requirements:
1. Identify the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
2. Identify the material on the imagine-things.com site that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the website. Providing URLs is the best way for this;
3. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement signed by you declaring under penalty of perjury that (a) the above information in your Notice is accurate, and (b) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner.
We are not responsible for the content of external sites that are linked from the imagine-things.com support site, nor for the content the community has submited to the website.
imagine-things.com is powered by CakePHP.